Bored so Itook few shots this week with the dinosaur

big

If the wife does not do me in, I soon I am off to upgrade from this 4 meg dinosaur I have been using for years. But for only 4 megs it has need a good old camera..............Hopefully these are a few of its last shots!! Hope you all enjoy them....... Warren

big

Ohhhhhhh I knew that......Sorry old brain is no fun.........

Two shots from a while back...Views from the left and one from the right. Have not taken a "FTS " LOL of late...... sorry.................Darn Bow Front and the tanks location makes a straight on one hard to get...And yes that Pink Peral on the left is a monster.............

culp

for being a old Camera you got vary nice pictures. i have troubles getting pictures that good with my camera that is 10 meg.

big

Thanks.....Oh what I would do for a good 10 meg. and Macro lens.
I am camera shopping now. As to the old camera it is a C-4000 Olympus. It was just lots of practice and a lot of poorer shots along the way.......

burch2006

for a sweet new camera check out the new canon ix 10 is 10 mp 20X optical zoom. Can find it onsale if you look for 350-370 ish 400 regular all the features of a dslr but its not one

big

Thanks I will look at it too. I am sort-a leaning towards a Nikon... I have a bunch of old lenses from my old F-1 from my "Real Camera" days LOL.......that I think will still fit..... I am still looking at my options though...............

natclanwy

Nice shots!!! Might double check that your old lenses work on the new nikons, just was talking to someone the other day that had some old lenses that wouldn't work on his new nikon.
Hopefully you make it out of the store with camera this year instead of a TV

big

Oh .......someone remembers that other than my wife! She reminds me every time the word camera come up, then she reminds me of how much I spent on that TV system.

Well at least the new camera will be a heck of a lot les money to spend!

natclanwy

I wouldn't be so sure it would be less than the TV, I spent $3600 on my camera and two lenses last year. I've been wanting to get a Macro lens but I'm still on a tight leash after the camera and my $500 aquarium controller.

big

Unfortunately the total new audio-video system was a good bit more!!!!!!
That is why the wife is still PO....ed