Bottom Dwelling Fish

laddy

Originally Posted by swfishonly
i would put a goby maybe a yellow watchman
2nd that!
yellow watchman gobys are a great addition to the smaller reef tank.

saltydog25

Originally Posted by Laddy
2nd that!
yellow watchman gobys are a great addition to the smaller reef tank.
I will have to see if I can find one. Being that I live overseas and they speak a different language here and all it might be difficult. I can speak Chinese, but I dont know the word for yellow watchman. So I will have to take a picture and point at it and tell them I want it.

N

nereef

mine is awesome. get a pistol shrimp also. it will make the goby's behavior a lot more interesting.

zman2205

i really enjoy my flame hawkfish, great personality, but idk what kinda of invertebrates you have in your tank. if you have any types of shrimps, they could become a nice snack for him!

saltydog25

Originally Posted by zman2205
i really enjoy my flame hawkfish, great personality, but idk what kinda of invertebrates you have in your tank. if you have any types of shrimps, they could become a nice snack for him!
I have a couple cleaner shrimp and what I think is a purple and orange lobster. I also have a few snails. I am not so sure a Hawkfish would be my best bet. I think I will look for a Goby and I will also keep my eye out for a pistol shrimp. I am still open to suggestions though.