Boys vs girls

fish master

I always thought it would be the other way around, but not in our household. Boys are so much easier. My son had 2 boys spend the night a couple weeks ago. Hardly knew they were here. they stayed down in the basement watch netflix and playing ps3. The only time they came upstairs was to eat, which they threw on frozen pizza and made sandwhiches, then back to basement. Next morning they came upstairs had pop tart and cereal, back to basement. When everyone had gone home. I went to basement, you couldnt tell anyone was there. Everything was pickup and clean. Daughter had 2 girls spend the night last week. WOW yelling screaming giggling singing. down in the basement, then up to main floor then up to 2nd floor then back to main floor then back to basement. back and forth, back and forth, then they are hungary. had to cook them something. next morning they wanted eggs and bacon, pancakes. So when they go home I go to basement and glasses and paper plates on bar, greasy popcorn on carpet, clothes pillows blanket all over basement. And what push me over the edge, Candy and candy wrappers stuffed in pockets of our new pool table we just had installed. Needless to say no more food or drinks down in basement on girls night over. AND POOL TABLE OFF LIMITS LOL

snakeblitz33

I dont know what it is either, but i noticed the same thing.
Seems like i clean the house because it needs to be kept clean. I keep it clean on a daily basis and do a little at a time. I have an entire bedtime cleaning routine as well. My wife on the other hand has to get fed up with her little messes to the point that she feels like she has to clean. Two radically different ways. Id rather spend an hour or less a day cleaning than a six hours on a saturday.

crimzy

Depends on the ages. As toddlers and adolescents i think girls are much easier. My girls are 5 and 7 and are really good. I can take them anywhere and they listen and behave pretty well. As youngsters, though, boys are nuts! Always jumping on and off things, tackling everybody, and breaking toys. My understanding is that this generally reverses as tweeeners and teens, when the girls become tougher.
Maybe your girls are just bad...
J/k... ;-)

reefraff

Girls are always higher maintenance but that doesn't mean hard to handle. But IME when they get to be around 7 look out.