brand new 20g setup

nissan577

well maybe cause every z that has them are ugly!
the whole point is they were free!
if i got a free car with those rims im leaving them. idc if they are played out or not. its a car not my life
and thats my life story

and no here in Gables all you see is
BMW, BENZ, AUDI, VW, NISSAN, LAND ROVER, And Porsche

nikesb

honda fit swapped with a k20 motor is not to be taken lightly...i know, i got my ass kicked by one

nissan577

i havent gotten it yet. they are waiting for graduation on may 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its this:
2.0L TSI®, 16-valve, DOHC, in-line four-cylinder turbocharged engine with intercooler and direct fuel injection (FSI®), 200hp, 207lbs-ft of torque

nikesb

lol it wasnt on a straight drag race too. it was a circuit track, beat me in suspension, corner speeds, straightaways, anything you can think of.

nikesb

not autoX. i do circuit. not too big of a fan on autoX. its totally different trying to take a corner when ur an inch away from another car

nikesb

yeh, swapped cars are no joke man. light weight chassis plus those k20a's kick ass. the k20a puts out more than a turbo'd vw for godsake

nikesb

btw, i totally agree on having a sedan...which is why i'll be switching to a wrx soon. more space + lesser insurance ftw

jon_fiasco

i wanna get in to drifting as soon as i get my new whip, im gonna start saving up for a 240... nike as much as love honda i vdub with light bolt-ons and ecu there isnt a honda that can keep up...
except for the kZ3 idk if its the lsd or the higher redline but the new si's beat us by a bumper, half a car...

nikesb

the original k20A is far greater than the north american k series motros. FAR GREATER. you put the same exact mods on that as a 1.8T and i can guarantee you, theres no way in hell that the vw will keep up. K-Pro is so ridiculous when it comes to ECU tuning. yeh i was wanting to do a stock wrx with no mods. Just want a reliable daily driver. It's a pain in the ass driving on the highway with a stage 3 clutch in traffic.

jon_fiasco

well i was talking about rsx with basic bolt-ons I/H/E and hondata reflash and you put a vdub with intake/turbo inlet pipe/downpipe/ and a reflash and the rsx is gonna get smoked... once you go into tuning a honda with the Kpro thats a fast honda all you really need is a small shot of nitrous and the rsx/si is gonna be unbeatalbe..
imprezza with basic bolt-ons is still a fast car and you really dont need a racing clutch unless you plan on dumping the clutch at 4 or 5 grand....