Brand New 36in Lighting System Halides

crzyfshygy

I have had this unit on my tank for 2 months. No sratches or any type of damages or corrosion. Its totally in PERFECT CONDITION.
Coralife 2x 150 watt MH 20000k bulbs. Comes with 2x 150watt coralife ballasts, original box and warrenty and instructions.
Lights awesome full color and georgeous
I am upgrading to 2x250's and want to sell it. $250.00 firm gets it. grat deal check it out.

crzyfshygy

I can ship it for $25.00 UPS ground and have it there in 3 days. It has 3 cooling fans directly on top and the specs are 36 L X 9 1/2 W X 2 3/4 H. Here is my # 954-394-0683. I will only except a mailed check or money order made out to me. I have sold things in the past with zero complaints.
My prolblem is I can't STOP UPGRADING
. Let me know if you want more pics of anything.

crzyfshygy

Also I will not be ready to sell till my new ones come in which is 1-2weeks. Sorry I left that out. Its only around the corner. Give ya some time to think. They are in perfect shape and I clean them regularly.

fireykat04

Thanks for the info; I was gone for the Easter weekend. 1-2 weeks no problem. I'm going to call you this evening. :happyfish

crzyfshygy

I am sorry! No I did not forget....well last night I kinda did. Sorta. Battery was dead on the camera. I t is charging now. I will post them soon as it up. ***)

fireykat04

Thank you. Do those get to hot to mount on wood? Now that I've seen them the only place I'd be able to mount them is on the side of the stand and it's wood.