Brand New 36in Lighting System Halides

crzyfshygy

The lights are not sold but I do have someone first in line. Fireykat04 has the 1st go at it......if she changes her mind, we can talk. Yes Fireykat it can be mounted on wood or in the stand.

crzyfshygy

I wish.....I went there today to do my usual shopping for something cool and they had not gotten them yet. I'll keep ya post though.

crzyfshygy

Yesterday marked the 2 week stage
I will call them tommorow to see whats up. I have not forgot......I am keeping them in tip top shape. I will let you know the outcome tommorow.

crzyfshygy

I am getting a little frustrated now :mad: Tommorow markes 3-weeks. I spoke to the mgr the begining of this week and he said he would call me. So no luck yet. I will probably have to redo the whole tank to compensate for the crazy lights about to hit the tank........578watts total. 2x250 10k MH and 2x 39watt blue T-5.
Time for some ACRO'S. I can't wait to really grow some SPS with these.
As soon as I get them I will call you...I have your #

crzyfshygy

fireykat04....I am sorry that you have had to wait so long. it has been out of my control. Bigals told me yesterday that the lights I purchased have been out of stock through out the country in all stores as well as online stores and Aqua Medic themselves. The manager did commit to me that I should have them by the middle of next week.
So I am sorry
However they are still yours if you want them! If you have made other plans I will understand just please let me know wheather or not to make other arrangments. Thanks

crzyfshygy

firekat04...I have bad news! The lights came today and they were defective. The ballast box was damaged and so was the hood. I was so pissed I refunded the whole thing. I did not want to wait another 7 weeks for these to come in.
I will have to hold on to the lights for now because I do not have anything else to suppliment the tank. I AM VERY SORRY AND IF I GET ANY THING RIGHT AWAY I WILL LET YOU KNOW. Once again I am sorry. This whole thing has been a mess.

fireykat04

Hey don't worry about it. Things happen. Here's my email (fireykat04@yahoo.com) and later on down the line if you get your lights let me know. If I haven't gotten any by then I'll still take them. Salt water is definitely NOT predictable. :happyfish

nostress

I have a 36" Outer Orbit combo unit (still in box)...1 150w HQI..2 96w p/c actinics..2 nite lites..2 timers..hanging kit..legs..internal ballast with cooling fan...I'll take $400.00 shipped...nostresscruises@comcast.net or 941/875/0984 Andy or Sharon

crzyfshygy

Originally Posted by nostress
I have a 36" Outer Orbit combo unit (still in box)...1 150w HQI..2 96w p/c actinics..2 nite lites..2 timers..hanging kit..legs..internal ballast with cooling fan...I'll take $400.00 shipped...nostresscruises@comcast.net or 941/875/0984 Andy or Sharon
Get your own thread......stop hijacking