Brand new 48" Power Compacts For Sale

teeithigh16

Brand New 48" "Coralife Competitor", looks and built EXACTLY like Coralife.
4 X 65W Power Compact Fixture for sale. Bulbs are brand new as well. (2) 65W 7200K white bulbs and (2) 65W Blue 450nm bulbs. Fixture also has LED lunarlights.
Fixture arrived today, and does not fit my tank. I have a custom bulit tank and just cant get it to fit right. I had hoped I could make them work, but I must get hanging lights instead, or build a custom hood.
The fixture is a standard size and has "invisible feet". Very sharp... I am bummed!!
Paid $215. Willing to ship anywhere in 48 states for same price, including shipping, OBO. Great price for this fixture!
email me @ jreder1@msn.com for any questions or to make an offer.

teeithigh16

Originally Posted by sea n life
whats the name of the (coralife competitor)?
it looks IDENTICAL to the picture I posed above. It looks exactly like the Coralife. Name on the box is Catalina Ultralight.

ibew

if its compared to the corallife and has feet they should be adjustble from the pic it does look that why if so if your tank is bigger or smaller shouldn't matter
you should just send them back if they don't work and get your money back in full or sell them at half the cost because if they are a compeitor of coralife good luck on being better and at that price you could have a coralife fixture instead of a knock off brand

teeithigh16

Originally Posted by Ibew
if its compared to the corallife and has feet they should be adjustble from the pic it does look that why if so if your tank is bigger or smaller shouldn't matter
you should just send them back if they don't work and get your money back in full or sell them at half the cost because if they are a compeitor of coralife good luck on being better and at that price you could have a coralife fixture instead of a knock off brand
Ibew- you are right on, but my tank is longer than 48", which is why it didnt fit. I bought the light just for that reason - thinking the adjustable feet would suffice, but didnt work. And of course the price was attractive... kind of like generic drugs, right? All the features, a fraction of the price!
They do work... I plugged them in before putting them up for sale. Why would I sell something that doesnt work - if that is what you are ensinuating?
Most Coralife's that I have seen are near $300, not including shipping, so why wouldnt $225 including shipping be a good deal for a knock off?

ibew

I didn't mean they don't work I meant they didn't work for your tank being not long enough sorry if I might have affended you but just check the big

[hr]
site under the coralife fixture that is close to the same as yours you will see that they sell for 195.00 plus shipping around 20.00 brand new

05xrunner

another site where I got my orbit fixture has the Coralife 4x65 48" for $195 free shipping.
I got my Orbit 48" 4x65 for $208 free ship

teeithigh16

Originally Posted by Ibew
I didn't mean they don't work I meant they didn't work for your tank being not long enough sorry if I might have affended you but just check the big

[hr]
site under the coralife fixture that is close to the same as yours you will see that they sell for 195.00 plus shipping around 20.00 brand new
no offense taken... just didnt want people to think I was selling "suspect" goods. Totally understand where you are coming from. That is also why I am asking for best offer. They do me no good just collecting dust

2000vert

I purchased the same unit off ---- for $150.00 shipped. The company is aquauniverse.com. Who are you trying to fool.

teeithigh16

Originally Posted by 2000vert
I purchased the same unit off ---- for $150.00 shipped. The company is aquauniverse.com. Who are you trying to fool.
sold it for $215... how do you like them apples? also note that it was Best offer. wasnt trying to fool anyone... did you read the whole thread? by the way, we use question marks after our questions where I come from...