Brand New 65 AGA tank, custom stand and hood for sale in Sac, CA

little_d

I just wanted to see if anyone in the area are interested? I wanted 350.00 for it, it's brand new. Why I am selling? I just decided to move display my tank in another location where I can have up to 125 gallon tank, so if anyone interested let me know, my loss your gain.

norcal

hey man that looks like a pretty nice tank, but is there anything besides just the stand hood and tank. I might be interested, but 350 is quite a lot for a just a 65. I just bought a 135 gallon forr $220 with sand and some rock and protein skimmer.

little_d

Nope that's is it, everything else will go to my new tank if I am getting it. $220 is a killer deal for a 135, but this is brand new, the tank alone cost me more than 200 buck, stand and hood is well over that too, so 350 is a pretty fair deal :).
Originally Posted by norcal
hey man that looks like a pretty nice tank, but is there anything besides just the stand hood and tank. I might be interested, but 350 is quite a lot for a just a 65. I just bought a 135 gallon forr $220 with sand and some rock and protein skimmer.

norcal

ok man, hope you can get that much for it. Its pretty hard to sell stuff for around retail on here though. SO when it doesnt move for a while and your willing to lower the price i am still interested