brand new Corallife super skimmer up too 65g

sharkeater

brand new Coral life super skimmer up too 65 gall, too big for my 20, paid 180 ill sell for 80 shipped, anyone?

5.0stang

ill give u a red sea prism rated for 75 i think but it will fit on the side of your 20 high and only sticks out 1-2 inches if you want it on the back

5.0stang

if you really want the nano i think i can part with mine its the fission but the prism pulls way more skim on its lowest setting

5.0stang

it just says fission i think its only rated for 25 gal i wouldnt use it over 15 but which ever one u want how would we do the trade anyway

sharkeater

do u have a pic of the red sea, i dont like the prizem just because its an internal skimmer, that would take up too much room inside my tank, plus i dont have the room with all my live rock, and trading we would just ship

5.0stang

the prism is hang on as well as in sump. I dont have a pic cuz my digi is packed i just moved. i think i can find one on the web somewhere if you want that? The prism cost me $110 brand new

theappe

the prizim is a hang on skimmer. It doesnt go inside of the water. You could use it and it wouldnt take up any space!

chipmaker

Originally Posted by sharkeater
brand new Coral life super skimmer up too 65 gall, too big for my 20, paid 180 ill sell for 80 shipped, anyone?
Ouch! thats about $100 over what they normally sell for.