Brand new T5 tek 8 x 54w 48" HO lighting setup.

dstoneburg

This has just arrived at my doorstep. Ive run into some family problems and need the money. Obviously I am selling this at a loss. Its a brand new 8 x 54w T5 HO setup(to clarify: No lights included). Comes with the brackets($50). Its never been used(still in plastic). I would like to get $390 shipped. This is by far the best deal on these lights, I am taking a large loss and someone will get a great deal. To make the deal even better I will throw in an Icecap 660 ballasts + wiring harness + end caps for 40 shipped. The ballast usually sells used for $90 + shipping(more then half off!).
Features:
• Aluminum body is lightweight, heavy duty and rust proof
• Accommodates ultra efficient, high output T5 lamps
• 95% reflective German aluminum reflectors increase output by over 300%
• Durable black powder coated finish
• Sleek profile only 2.5 inches high
• 2 power switches and cords for better lighting control-–allows independent use of timers
• Cool operation and NO noise
• Convection vents allows maximum air flow
• Two 8 foot power cords - 120 volt
• 1 Year Warranty
Dimensions are: 48"L x 19.5"W x 2.5"
Email - dstoneburg@comcast.net
I do have pictures of the unit and brackets if anyone would like me to send them just post your email!

dstoneburg

Shipped! The icecap was only at that price as an incentive. I would like to sell it aswell, but I wont go lower then $100 shipped.

mchabot

The light arrived today and was exactly as promised. I'm already completely in love with it. As I said in anther post my girlfriend is already complaining about how bright the living room is so it must be more than enough light to keep anything in my tank