Brand New Tank and Stand for Sale

crzyfshygy

Still in the box, never unwrapped or opened. VIA AQUA AR-37T SILVER 37gl tank with Black cabinet stand. Tank Dimensions are L24.5xW17.5xH24. Full built in Wet Dry filtration with media. 36watt flouresent light kit with one Actinic bulb. Not sure of Kelvin Rating. Perfect for FOWLR. Seamless viewing all glass rounded in the front. EXTREMLEY SHARP LOOKING TANK. Retails for $489.00 I have seen it on sale sometimes for $300.00. Comes with perfect fit black stand. Used for about 2 months. Big enough to fit skimmer and sump. Stand in Great condition. Will let it all go for $200.00
:scared:

crzyfshygy

Yea I can take some....I am having a hard time posting though. The pics turn out to large. You live Ft.Lauderdale, so if you want we can meet and you can see it. Tank is sweet. I already have 2 set up so 1 one more is a little to much for me to handle.

crzyfshygy

Thanks NOFISH,
MINCHMAN responded first, I want to be fair with him. However I will leave my e-mail address so we can keep in contact. If nothing turns out we can make a move. Thank You. crazyfishyguy@aol.com :happyfish