Brand New Tank

cjworkman

Hi all... just wanted to show someone else my brand new set up...
72 gallon bow front... it's 2 days old... i have my first shipment of rock and sand in.. the second shipment of 30 lbs of extra sand and 60 more lbs of rock is coming in 7 days after the cycle.
Let me know what you all think! :joy:

pilgrim

I don't think your tank will cycle in 7 days, if thats what u ment. But it looks cool so far, have fun!

cjworkman

luckily it's not for very long though.. the place i'm getting the rock ships it in water so i got very little die off.
didn't want to put all 120 lbs of rock in at once cause the ammonia might kill my hitchhikers, so doing it in 2 sections.
Thanks though.. still pretty boring pictures but want to show someone!.. lol

joncat24

thanks...I just ordered a 150 on friday...gonna be about two weeks to get it then probably about another 6 weeks or so to get everything reayd to go...cant wait

F

fishwilly1

JON'S FILTERS IN THE BACK OF THE PIC ARE AN AQUACLEAR 500 AND A HOT MAGNUM, BUT HE HAS SINCE PUT A NICE REFUGIUM IN, A NEW STERILIZER, NEW SKIMMER, AND NOW AFTER ALL THAT A NEW TANK :cheer:
NOW WE GET TO START OVER AGAIN :happyfish HE SAYS 6 WEEKS BUT YOU'LL ALL HAVE PICS IN ABOUT A WEEK KNOWING JON!!!!

HIS BOWFRONT IS AWESOME THOUGH!! WILL MAKE A SWEET FISH ONLY TANK WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT.
(AS LONG AS NO RED FLAGS GO UP!!!)
FISHWILLY ROCKS!!!