Breaking down 220 FOWLR set-up

chunkysoup

I will be downsizing significantly do to my living situation over the next couple years. I am a college student and hopeful med school applicant so I will be jumping around a lot in the next couple years so having a big set-up just isn't practical. I have an extra 55 gallon laying around that I will probably try to set-up and toy around with, but I'm trying to get rid of all of my other stuff. So here's what needs to go:220 gallon display tank with stand, will take best offer
(I made this tank towards the end of last year, and it is still in perfect condition, here is the link to the thread: https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=144429)
As of right now, the display tank is perfect and finished, it is designed for an in-wall set-up, but i just have it out in plain view in my fraternity house. The stand is probably similar to what the thread shows, it is unfinished on the outside.
150 pounds + of Live Figi Rock wanting 3 dollars a pound

VHO set-up: icecap 150 ballast, with 4 10000k actinic white bulbs and hardware and 2 .03 actinic bulbs with workhorse ballast and all necessary hardware. Will take best offer

Mag 24, best offer

Also have a large Naso Tang, medium Yellow Tang, small blue hippo, small niger trigger, and small bursa trigger that I will be willing to sell. Will take best offer
This set-up is located in Murray, Kentucky. Anyone who is interested please email me at patrick.howell@murraystate.edu and we can make arrangements to meet/talk on the phone etc. and work out the nitty gritty. Would prefer pick-up please.
Thanks,
Patrick

chunkysoup

sorry for the late reply, i'm about 2 hours north of nashville...
the tank is 6' long, 3' high, 2' wide
I can sen pics tommorow when i'm down at school
Thanks,
Patrick

rubberduck

would u accept $500 for the tank...its what i can offer ATM... i live in lexington ky, kewl let me know what u think