Breaking down 270g/not apart

coachklm

It's a sad day but we are moving too remote to setup/maintain a large tank so.. If anyone is interested in a completely custom large tank let me know.. This tank can contain anything a mind can think of..
I'd like to do this a all or nothing... Since my plans have changed severely I do not know what the condition or placement of my next home will be. so I am going to try to sell everything or nothing..
TANK: 270g (72x36x24) 3/4 acrylic
STAND: 2.5" TUBE STEEL custom coated black (72x36x39")+1/2"starboard
SUMP: 48X30X20 CUSTOM has large refuge and skimmer section (both are controllable flow.)
SKIMMER: BubbleMaster 250 new version.
RETURN PUMPS : 2x Eheims 1262
FLOW: Sequence Dart with OM 4-way
ACCESORIES: All gate valves / All bulkheads / All plumbing
This is a Clear Fabrications Tank with
2 closed loop options (pre dilled)
2 1.5" main drains
1 1.5" backup drain
2 1.5" drains for CL
8 1" returns for CL
2 1" main returns
15 holes to plumb how you want to.. lol
since this system is @ 8months old I have not found any scratches...
Everything above at .80 /1.00
total $6,000obo
If you want the lights ... add $2000 /ATI Powermodules

tropills

holy crap coach..... you just got set-up, man I'm sorry you have to get out for now. good luck on selling your system , It's a great deal for any one closer than I am way up here in upstate new york on lake ontario.

coachklm

yeah the price is at 80cents to the dollar I paid...But when we settle again I'll look into possibilities of tanks. I wont be away from the boards by any means though so ya'll cant get rid of me that easily...lol

coachklm

PS> this tank is in my office so the emphisis was on a dead silent system .... the loudest part of this system if you listen closely is the sequence dart... everything else is silent yes silent

dafishguy

That may be the most beautiful thing i have ever seen-that is my dream forget a nice car or hot girlfriend just give me that tank and i could die a happy man. Best of luck

coachklm

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2574359
This is truly a sad day :( I take it you've already sold all your livestock?
not yet the only thing ive sold out of it so far are 2 cleaner shrimp 2 blood shrimp a wrasse a blue tang and almost all sps..
I still have my LPS and softies and many of the fishies

(its hard to find a place for a 9" tennant tang..lol)
I cant beleive I still have my favorite zoo colony...lol

i still have about 200lbs of rock waiting to get sold but that may happen tomorow... yesterday I sold 135lbs of rock...lol didnjt know I had that much in there..

patch60881

Man if your looking for a good home for the LR and other livestock I have a 300gallon that I'm setting up and I need stuff to fill it up so I know shipping would be expensive but let me know about giving your stock a good home and I can pay for shipping.

coachklm

thx for the offer...lol I have to pay moving expenses so I'd like to sell the stuff as much as I can.

popper231

WOW...how do you justify what hose goes where..wow..
good luck selling..i wish you're near me, i'd take it from you right away.
but you'll need to show me how that all work. is there craigslist.com over where you are?

coachklm

Originally Posted by popper231
http:///forum/post/2582094
WOW...how do you justify what hose goes where..wow..
is there craigslist.com over where you are?
thats the great thing about true union ball valves... you can put any hose from the CL on any valve in the sytem without shutting down the whole tank... this way you can take off any peice of equipement for maintanance.
this system contains 15 TUBV/ and 3 different gate valves for optimal flexibility and maintanance and a truley silent system.