Breaking down tank 29 gallon tank PA

crf230

I'm downsizeing from a 29 gallon to a 10 gallon, so I have a bunch of equipmet and livestock for sale. I HAVE TO SELL LIVESTOCK FIRST.
Americle wet dry rated for 65 gallon tank. deminesions are 18 inches long, 8 inches wide, and 14 inches heigh. MAKE OFFER
Mag 5 MAKE OFFER
Overflow box 500 gph with aqualifter pump. Like a crp, but no brand name. MAKE OFFER
30 inch 2 65 watt Orbit compact flouresent light with lunar 4 lunar lights, I added two to it. The bulbs where replaced for the first time at christmas.
MAKE OFFER
Now for the live stock!
Green Manderin FREE
Curly cue Anemone FREE
Star polpys Between $10.00 and $50.00
Kenya tree $35.00
Live rock Don't no exactly how many pounds, but it over 15 MAKE OFFER
Live sand Problably 15 pound? MAKE OFFER
Blue linker starfish $5.00
Coral bueaty Angle Fish $15.00
I really want to get rid of this stuff, so make me an offer. Also, I've never shipped livestock before, but I have ordered mail order live stock before, so I've seen how it's done. You pay for shipping, if it is not local pickup.
Thanks!
Andrew Lauger

baloo6969

yo yo ma! u need the money ASAP!?!?! i'm in berwick, and would be willing to meet and pickup your Green Manderin, Curly cue Anemone, Star polpys, Kenya tree and Blue linker starfish all for 100$
i wouldent be able to meet till next after next weekend.

crf230

Here's the pics! I don't know how old the mag 5 is. I was helping some clean out there garage, and they gave it to me. It very strong and quiet. Sorry, every thing is dirty. When I get rid of the live stock, I will clean everything up.

crf230

No, that's a little low. The overflow box is less then 6 months old, and one like that new is almost $100.00.

crf230

Do you want all the star polyps? Theres one 9 pound piece of rock with some on, and there another rock that is about 5 by 5, and theres more that are pretty small. Also, I don't think I can meet you for them. Are you still interested?

crf230

Originally Posted by baloo6969
what about my offer?
Sounds good. It would problably be easyier if we emailed. Klauger@verizon.net. Here's my phone number. 717-469-1601
When would you want to pick them up?
Thanks!!

crf230

Originally Posted by baloo6969
what about my offer?

Do you still want them? When will you be able to pick them up?
Thanks!

baloo6969

when do u need money by?
i'm moving my tank this week/end so wont be puttin stuff in it for a week or 2.
do u still need money the money bad? if so, i'd give it up. but if you can wait a little, i'd be able to pick it up the weekend of the 19th...