Breaking Down Tank

T

tony91lx

I have a 40 gallon stretch hex saltwater tank that I am looking to break down.
Location is area code 01056, which is Ludlow, MA, I would prefer pickup only of all live items.
The following is what I have for sale, the tank has been established for over 2 years.
1) 65lbs+ of Florida gulf Rock, and about another 15lbs+ of DIY rock, looking to get about $450 for the rock. Included with the rock are the corals attached, which include green star polyp, some mushrooms, Xenia, Kenyan Tree and other assorted items. Also included are all the inverts I have in the tank, which include snails (Turbo’s, Ceirth, Nassarius), + what ever else is in the tank that lives in the rock. Also you get all chemicals I have remaining.
2) 100+lbs of live sand $125
3) All my fish, $120
Large Sailfin Tang, Nice colors 6”+ with its fins extended.
Medium Hippo Tang, about 3-1/2” long
Engineer Goby about 10” long
Lawnmower Blenny, fat, about 4”long
I have kept these fish for a long time, they were all very small fish when I first got them
4) Equipment for sale (obviously I can not sell any equipment before I get rid of the livestock.)
PFO hood with 175w MH + 2 65W CF lamps and ballasts $250
Aqua C remora Skimmer $100
Wet/Dry Filter w/overflow and separate 10gallon fudge plumed inline. $100
5) Oceanic 40 gallon stretch hex Tank and maple Stand, + additional maple storage cabinet. $200
Let me know what you want for pictures and I’ll send them your way. Don’t bother with the low ball numbers or asking for one or two pieces of rock. The items that have prices are how I want to sell them. I will discount for multiple purchases, and have buckets to give for transportation. If you live close enough I may even help deliver.
or give me $750 for everything
abraz@charter.net
Link to picks of the tank.
If you want a specific pick let me know and I'll take them.
http://community.webshots.com/album/549887601HfoeUS
Thanks

flynnak

Hey
I am in Boston and was wondering if you have any frogspawn, torch coral, or Xenia you would like to sell seperately.
thanks