breaking down tank

jsteph24

My wife and I just had our second child and have no time for our saltwater tank at the moment. We are selling everything in our tank. I am not sure on prices for anything yet but here is a list of what we have.
Live Stock:
1 med sized yellow tang
1 sm/med lawnmower blenny
1 med pink skunk clown
1 sm pink skunk clown
1 med/lg royal gramma
2 cleaner shrimp
3 emerald crabs
asst. other crabs and snails
1 Bubble tip anenome
everything in the tank looks great and eats well
There are a few corals, one really nice open brain, a leather, a rock with a bunch of mushrooms and zoa's.
We also have 75-80 lbs of live rock Mostly fiji but also a bit of tonga branch
50-60 lbs of live sand. The sand and rocks are full of life.
equipment:
Aqua C remora HOB skimmer
a couple Maxi-jet 1200 powerheads
48" 4x65watt power compact lights with 24 hour timers
handheld refractometer
Various other stuff such as salt, test kits etc.
Not really sure on prices for anything. I would really like to sell the rock all as one sale. I live in NW Iowa kinda near sioux falls, SD or Sioux city IA. Local buyers who could pick stuff up would be preferred but I might consider shipping some of the non-live stuff.
jsteph24@hotmail.com

X

xmenx2dad

Originally Posted by jsteph24
My wife and I just had our second child and have no time for our saltwater tank at the moment. We are selling everything in our tank. I am not sure on prices for anything yet but here is a list of what we have.
Live Stock:
1 med sized yellow tang
1 med pink skunk clown
1 sm pink skunk clown
1 med/lg royal gramma
2 cleaner shrimp
3 emerald crabs
1 Bubble tip anenome
There are a few corals, one really nice open brain, a leather, a rock with a bunch of mushrooms and zoa's.
equipment:
handheld refractometer
Not really sure on prices for anything. I would really like to sell the rock all as one sale. I live in NW Iowa kinda near sioux falls, SD or Sioux city IA. Local buyers who could pick stuff up would be preferred but I might consider shipping some of the non-live stuff.
jsteph24@hotmail.com
Hi i am interested in the skimmer, powerheads and test kits Would have to ship it to 87124

ifirefight

My wife and I just had our second child and have no time for our saltwater tank at the moment.
I dont really need anything your selling...just wanted to say congrats on the new baby.
Glad to see people doing what they have to...to make ends meet. Maybe later down the road you will be able to get back into the hobby..and get the kids involved. I know my kids enjoy it.

jsteph24

Originally Posted by ifirefight
I dont really need anything your selling...just wanted to say congrats on the new baby.
Glad to see people doing what they have to...to make ends meet. Maybe later down the road you will be able to get back into the hobby..and get the kids involved. I know my kids enjoy it.

Hey thanks. Yeah the new baby is taking up much of our time right now. Our other child is 2 1/2 so he is still a handful as well. We definitly plan on a new (and bigger!) saltwater set up in the future when we have more time and money for it. It is a great hobby, unfortunatly for us it was a luxury we have to sacrafice for the time being.

Live Stock:
1 med sized yellow tang
1 med pink skunk clown
1 sm pink skunk clown
1 med/lg royal gramma
2 cleaner shrimp
3 emerald crabs
1 Bubble tip anenome
equipment:
handheld refractometer
jsteph24@hotmail.com
how much will you sell the lights
how much would it be to ship to 32833

jsteph24

Ok I have sold the fish and inverts. Not sure about the rest but I will post tomorrow with what all I have left to sell.