Breaking it down, gotta go!

badasstang

I need some money after my girlfriend and I broke up...and she is moving out, so breaking down my 38 gallon tank, here is what I have.
(1) Magenta Dotty back
(1) Green Chromis
(1) Lawnmower Blenny
(1) Chocolate chip starfish
About 20 pounds of tonga live rock (not branch, but never have seen it anywhere else, so the only thing I know is that it is tonga) this stuff was $9 a lb when I bought it, only reason I paid that much is because it is awesome, alot of holes in it, and more unique than fiji...also weighs less so what I have would be probably atleast 40#'s of fiji
Helios PC light, 144watt, 2 blue and 2 white.
I will not ship the livestock, don't have time to run around to get to it. I can get pictures if absolutely necessary, but it may take me a day or two.
Make offers on any of it. (the tank/stand is not for sale)

badasstang

I was hoping to get $6 a lb for the rock, $5 for each fish, and $125 for the light. I would take $250 for everything, and would also include the live sand (enough for a 3-4" dsb in my 38 gallon tank).

badasstang

Sorry everyone, I worked all day yesterday, and after that went and celebrated my singleness afterwards, and got a little tipsy. Anyways, I will get pictures of everything, POSSIBLY tomorrow, but I have school then work, but if not then definetely Friday.