Bristle Worm

kilbys4

I just added a Sebae Anemonie to my tank and tonite I saw a bristle worm in the middle of it trying to get the piece of shrimp I fed it. Will the bristle harm my sebae,what should I do?
Thanks

Bristle worms are a part of a healthy tank, thay are great scavangers. How long has you're tank been set up? Anemonies require very good water condisions.

kilbys4

It's been up about 8 months now, damsels, clowns, hippo tang, crabs, snails, condies, are all just fine. The sebae was doing great until last night when the worm was inside. I'm not sure if its dead yet but some areas look torn and its shrunk some and detached itself from the lr. Some of its tenticals are still puffy but not all and its mouth area is not moving. Should I go ahead and take it out or should I wait a little while?

I know that they need very good lighting to surrvive but unfortuntly i don't rember what type og lighting. IMO if you have a hospital tank that has good lighting then try putting it in there, i read up some where that if it dies it can release toxins.