Brittlestar - ID please

jpc763

Hi, this is a pic of our brittlestar (clark). We have had him for a while, but he hides alot. This is a pretty good shot.
What kind of brittlestar is he?

Thanks, John

jenni620

OOOHH!! I have one of those!! he is really cool. He stays hidden a lot, but you can always see his arms sticking out from under the rocks. I looked in the tank the other night and he was actually crawling up the side of the glass. I didn't realize how big he had gotten! I have had him for almost a year. i give mine small pieces of squid. it's really cool to watch him wrap his arm around food and move it into his mouth. nice starfish!!

jpc763

Originally Posted by jenni620
OOOHH!! I have one of those!! he is really cool. He stays hidden a lot, but you can always see his arms sticking out from under the rocks. I looked in the tank the other night and he was actually crawling up the side of the glass. I didn't realize how big he had gotten! I have had him for almost a year. i give mine small pieces of squid. it's really cool to watch him wrap his arm around food and move it into his mouth. nice starfish!!

Yea, I like him a lot. He is very cool. I feed him pieces of shrimp or other food and he takes it off the stick and crawls under the rock to eat it. Unfortunately, his buddy our cleaner shrimp trys to steal the food! I have to give the shrimp some food too so he will leave Clark alone!