Brought home a pair of Solomon Island True Percs

spiderwoman

I had a good trip to my favorite LFS. He has had a pair of Solomon Island True Percs for a while and I honestly thought they were his personal pair. Today I asked about them and they were available. Now they are in my QT acclimating and will move to the 75 tonight after lights out. I'm also going to move my RBTA from the nano to the 75 because I saw these little fellows giving some loving to Larry's RBTA :)
Pictures follow once I have some :)

mboswell1982

woot woot, now spidey, ur gonna have to explain to me the difference between reg percs and the solomon island percs LOL

spanko

Can't wait to see them. Just picked up a pair (they are loving each other) of black Ocellaris.

spiderwoman

These are wild caught and came from Solomon Islands :) They have maybe 1/3 black and very bright orange, not sure if the black will take over more over time.

spiderwoman

Sorry :( You'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'm only having actinics on in that tank through the evening to give them time to acclimate into the tank. My flame angel has been after them quite a bit.

mboswell1982

its cool, i dont mind waiting, and how do u like ur flame? it seems like everyone has one LOL its why im goin with a cherub LOL

crimzy

Spider, Spider, Spider... Never, ever start a thread about your new fish without having pics of them, the LFS you got them in and the car you drove home in. You should know that. It's like the first rule of SWF.com etiquette.

spiderwoman

Hehe I'm just a mean old woman!

Nawww, not that old but mean, yes :)
I had a hubby and 2 toddlers waiting for me when I got home, so I had no time to take the camera out. I did get 2 really unique colored brains and a new frag of Darth Maul :)

mboswell1982

ok, what exactly is darth maul, as ya'll are very soon to find out, i am coral stupid LOL havent started researching em yet LOL

spiderwoman

Darth Maul is a zoa that is currently fairly difficult to get or at least not plentiful in the hobby and you can pay a lot of a single head. I honestly don't even know how much mine is.

zshain012

looked up those darth maul things they are like 25 dollars a polyp. I really like the wild dragon eye zoos! I just thought I would throw that in there