brown flower anenomes all over tank

greenbird

i got these brown tube like anenomes all over my tank how do i get rid of them they look like brown flowers :mad:

out on a limb

I beleave what you have is called Aiptasia. There are a few different was to combat these things. I take a syringe (you can get one form a local drug store) w/the largest needle thay have and inject the suckers with white venager. Some folks use a very strong mixture of kalk past. Or a combo of the two. I do 3 - 4 doses full a day of just the venager.
Peppermint shrimp should take care of the small ones for you.

they contain powerful stinging cells,which can harm some corals.they also spread like wildfire and infest your tank. peppermint shrimp work for me. i got 2 and they've eaten most of my apstasia.

greenbird

yes they are very bad they are all over my tank i want to put corals in but cant because of them i did not know they would spread like they didi hope i can get rid of them :mad:

greenbird

yes they are very bad they are all over my tank i want to put corals in but cant because of them i did not know they would spread like they didi hope i can get rid of them :mad: