Brown/Pink Button Polyps. Pink and green frilly mushrooms, pompom zenias

amanda46051

I am not sure how much to sell these for but I defonitly need to get rid of some. Please make me an offer. I am in Palm Coast, FL 32137.

crabbeo

I'd be intrested in 2 or 3 of the frilly mushrooms.I'm in Pensacola,Fl so shipping should be about 10 dollars.P.M.

Are you willing to ship? If so I'd love a batch of shrooms. PM me and we can talk$$.
If U do want to ship I would only want overnight USPS....

mscarpena

For the mushrooms I'd say $5-$7.00 per polyp, Xenia I'd say $5-10.00 per stalk depending on size, and the polyps $10-15.00 for 15 polyps or so.

kornele23

I would love to have some of the mushrooms. Let me know how much for each and for shipping to 32578? I'm up in the panhandle of florida. Thanks
Jay

amanda46051

I am willing to sell the mushrooms for $5.00 each, Xenias for $5.00 a stalk and Polyps for $1.00 per head. If you are serious about it then give me a call and we will go from there. This is my first time selling them like this so bare with me. Here is my phone number 386-447-1324 Thanks Amanda

teresaq

xenia is a poor shipper, but here is a tip I have had sucess with. take a small 1x1 or 2x2 square of styrofoam and rubberband the xenia loosely, just so it dosent fall off. that way it floats upside down in the bag.
T