BTA on the move

My BTA decided that it wanted to move to a different location. The problem is that he moved right next to my frogspawn

I tried to get it to move with water flow but I ended up making my frogspawn mad. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

I had a feeling that that was going to be the end result. I will post a picture so you guys can see. Don't be alarmed to see that it is bleached. I got it that way and have been trying my hardest to bring it back to health. It does eat well and seems very happy. The reason why he moved is I think he outgrew his old cave.

I just noticed that it looks like it's splitting as well. My water parameters are perfect which means:
Ammonia- 0
Nitrates- 0
PH- 8.2
KH- 10
Calcium- 360 (have been dosing twice a week to bring it up)

spanko

I think don't be surprised if when you move the frog the anemone goes on the move also. I say this because the light will change and perhaps the flow will change and it may decide that it does not like that spot anymore either.

rod buehle

I wouldnt worry about the anemone stinging the frogspawn but the other way around. IME, most euphyllia will win most wars against most anemones. The pic you posted looks lik ethe frogspawn may already be stinging the anemone

rod buehle

Me.. I would probably give it a day or two to see what happens, and then probably move the euphyllia since moving the bTA may result in the BTA coming right back.