Bubbles and Plastic Shipwrecks

oaktree

We all joke about having bubbles and lil shipwrecks in our tanks I don't think we can joke on this guy he remodeled his house to put this monster of a tank in he says his wife made him add the shipwreck some of ya'll may have seen this tank before but I thought I would show it anyway I will see if I can find some more shots of this tank he says it is 17 ft long

f1shman

3000 lbs, maybe there is, very hard to tell since i don't know how many gallons it is and im only looking at pictures

f1shman

Is your purpose of this thread to make fun of the guy? Or to show us a cool tank? Because I think its awesome.

oaktree

No I'm not making fun of him I just know in the past some have poked fun of people with there lil shipwrecks I just thought it was Ironic that this guy built this huge tank and put this shipwreck in there I think it looks great in there and by no means is it a lil shipwreck that thing is bigger than my tank I love this tank just thought everybody who has not seen it should thats all it is in Australia and measures 17 ft X 5 Ft X 3 Ft and he says it held 14,500 litres after adding all the rock that is F---ing Awesome :happy: just wanted to show ya'll A cool tank

E

exile415

it's huge .. I wonder how long it took him to fill it up ..

hot883

Accordingy to my calculations; it's about 1,900 gallons. No crowding in there for those Tangs.

puffer32

I detest those trasure chests that open and and skeleton pops up amoung bubbles, but i actually like that ship in the tank, maybe because its almost large enough for a real one :notsure:

f1shman

Yes puffer I agree, it makes it look like a ship wreck in the ocean, that thing is probably like 5 feet on its own lol

futurama

That's awesome. My boyfriend bought one of those bubbling scuba divers for my tank but I refused to put it in. Ha ha. Get a goldfish tank if you want that, dear.

sw65galma

Originally Posted by hot883
Accordingy to my calculations; it's about 1,900 gallons. No crowding in there for those Tangs.

From google
14,500 litres = 3,830.49474 US gallons

fishkiller

I hate to break it to ya! That tank is not 3,830 gallons. That tank is MAYBE 1,000 gallons.... Here is a pic of a friend's 1400 gallon.