bubbles or ?

fishgirl00002

i hope you can see them, they look like water bubbles stuck on the rock, from an angle, it almost looks like silver on top of the rock

elfdoctors

It's hard to say but it looks like the rocks have some algae on them. If this is true to bubbles are probably just oxygen. They should not be apparent at night or first thing in the am. They are harmless.
Welcome to the board! I live about 2 hours away. Where do you go to buy fish?

fishgirl00002

i haven't brought any new fish for a while, i have gone to eau claire, and now rice lake as salt water in their pet store

elfdoctors

What is the name of the store in Rice Lake? Are you impressed by the quality of that store?
Did I answer the question about the bubbles?

fishgirl00002

sorry, i was gone for a while, i think you answer question about bubbles.
the store in rice lake is pets for you, they only have one salt water tank, not much of a selection. they have had tropical fish for a long time. very clean store and they seem to be knowledgeable, spelling, i think they started the salt water, because there isn't one close by. there was one in hayward last year but they were under, i was sorry to see that happen, but hayward is a small town, i suppose it just couldn't support that type of store.,

elfdoctors

Originally posted by fishgirl00002
they only have one salt water tank, not much of a selection.

Wow!
I think I know what store you are talking about. Thanks for the info.