Bubbles the puffer can't see.....

bubbbles

My porcupine puffer has had cloudy eye.....he itsn't very big ....its been treated and most of it has gone away but a couple spots still remain.....his other eye is fine and he doesn't seem to get worse.......will/could it ever go away?? will he ever be able to see out of his eye again??

beth

Administrator
Staff member
How did you treat this? How do you know he can't see out the eye?

bubbbles

Most of it went away w/melafix....I know he cannot see cause he can't see the goldfish when they pass by him on that side.....even if he is in a net.....do u think it will go away?

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Not a good idea to feed your fish goldfish.
He will need a Qt and treatment with antibiotiics. A cycled QT, not a quickie makeshift.

bubbbles

The goldfish or rosy reds is the only things he will eat since the time of purchase....I've tried freeze dried and frozen foods but he just won't take to them at all.....thx for the info....how many tanks and how did u get so knowledgable if u don't mind my asking....

bubbbles

I have also had this koran angel that has the same face as the one in the disease pic you displayed but its been like that for years.....would it ever heal or will he grow out of it.....