Buffalo area stores....

javajoe

Hi...
This is my first post- I have wanted to get into saltwater aquariums since I was a kid... I am now married and have a house- looking to get into the hobby finally... wanting to get started with a reef tank, and am looking for stores in the Buffalo, New York area that sell stuff for reef tanks.
If anyone from Buffalo reads this, please let me know places that you recomend. I may end up buying stuff mailorder or online anyway, but I want to be able to go and at least LOOK at some of the stuff i have been reading about.
Thanks in advance!
Joe

mkorszo

Hi my name is mike i live in niagara falls i run the fish room at pets plus its in lockport n.y.I will be happy to talk to you check my profile to see my tank my email is mkorszo@wzrd.com if you want to set up a time to talk.

oozy

there is a great store in rochester, if your interested in the drive...let me know.
-Oozy-

howlnsound

hello
I'm Kevin and I'm one of the guys in the saltwater section of Niagara Aquarium Pet Shoppe on Military Rd in Kenmore. we've got some great stuff so come on in and check it out.