building your own tanks

dave_15

hey i was wondering how people built their own tanks...i heard its alot of less $$$...im thinkin of maybe builting one with my dad (hopefully i can get him to let me)...Thanks

drea

i'm sure that its easy for people who know how.. but seems too scary for me... tanks aren't all that expensive depending on size...

shawnlx86

Originally Posted by DAVE_15
hey i was wondering how people built their own tanks...i heard its alot of less $$$...im thinkin of maybe builting one with my dad (hopefully i can get him to let me)...Thanks

TRY EQUIPTMENT AND DIY INSTEAD OF AGGRESSIVE, YOU SHOULD GET A LOT MORE HITS

treybomb

if youre wnating to build a big tank.. then i would say.. just buy one b/c you dont want the possibility of it breaking... but maybe you could experiment with a small one first>...? juts my 2 cents

schulace12

i am goin to build a plywood tank, they are really cool, and cheaper,u just have a glass front, and u can make them big, and if u have ur dad helping u it should be easy, my dad is helping me to.
im not makin one that big, but just for an idea
im makin one that is 6 feet by 3 feet.

schulace12

a tank that has wood sides, and a glass front, then u take expoy( or whatever it is called) and put it on the wood, then u take figerglass, over that, they are really cool.

schulace12

yes u can only veiw it from one side, it would be the longest fron side though, but i wana have the front glass, and one of the sides.