bulb anemone split ?

espkh9

we just got a bulb anemone around 4-6 inches for our 150 reef like 3 weeks ago it attached at first to a rock on the bottom i had a few questions..
1-i have 3 fasle percula clown fish 2 females 1 male the larger female hosts a leather softie coral its like 8 inches and it plays in it when the corals polyps are extended..the other 2 have not yet gone to the bulb anemone and dont host it both are both wild caught the clownfish and the anemone not captive bread.
2-i noticed recently the anemone split now there are 2 bulb anemones about 3 inches each just wondering how this happends and why did it happend ?
all the paramaters for the reef are well tested and extensively looked after all are good to excellent.
so do u think the clowns will find a home ? and why did the bulb anemone split ? now i have two different anemones ? will they fisght should i put one in my other reef tank ? are they attached or one they are close to eachother so im unfamilliar with this. thanks for the info

goinbroke

your lucky!
you now have 2 diffrent bulb's. they wont fight. they will move around and grow. probally split again. hopfully your clows will host them. anemones seem much happier with a tennant!

espkh9

i found it today trapped or stuck onto a a bunch of rocks way way under many corals etc.. i was affraid it would hurt the corals or start a war...(the first anemone we had we just left alone it got caught under rocks and eventually died and was sucked into the PH and it nuked my tank but that was way long ago) cause i couldnt get out and it took me 3 hours to get one of them outa there and in a safer place why would it go to a low light area and stick under 120 lb's of rock/coral i placed it in a little crevice so it could stick to the tank with its foot undera 250 mh lamp and basicaly nothing around it i feed it and in the morning its on the other side wedged or stuck under everything ?can they get out ? cuz i would really hate to have to rearrage everything all the time not to mention its hard not to get a sting!! they roam alot we have a carpet for 5 years in the other reef tank and it hosts a mating pair of 6 year old percula clowns and hasnt moved in years we feed it in it mouth meaty foods 1x a week and its a 14+ inch spread...
so what should we do to ensure its health and help it thrive.. its so odd that the lowns do not go near it, and that its always upside down..??? im not familliar with any anemones but carpets (vibrant green and vibrant yellow)