bunch of reef stuff fs NE OHIO will ship

O

osufarker

Originally posted by weeeee
yes fairlawn is real close to akron... probably 2-2.5 hrs from toledo. jbone just let me know if you want to stop by and take a look. I have a bunch of live rock to get rid of and I always have frags, and I have a cb shrimp in one of my sumps that I would like to get rid of.

I would be interested in some live rock. How much you want to sell and what are you looking to get for it? I am in Akron, and could pick it up.

dno

I am also interested in the live rock. How much? I live in youngstown, OH. how far away is that.

W

weeeee

I haven't had time to update until now... here's what's left.
48" pc "smartlite" 2x65w pc strip light. 48lX6X4.5H bulbs are used but have plenty of life left on them. $75 Local pickup only.PENDING
Iwaki wmd30rxlt unsure of age, but works like a champ. has some rust on the casing, but this does not affect performance. asking $80 shipped to the lower 48
Aquaclear ac300 commonly used on nano tanks to convert to a mini fuge. large area for macro. $20 shipped to the lower 48
UPS back ups pro 420. stand alone power source used for running powerheads and heater in case of power outage. retails $110-140 online. will sell for $40 local pickup only PENDING
aga 36" pc strip light 2x55w new bulbs 1 10k 1 actinic $50 local or $65 shipped to lower 48 PENDING
Small aquarium accessory lot including 3 powerheads. (404, ca600, ca800(I believe) mag float 125, in tank thermometer, sea test hydrometer, acrylic hang on side specimen container, san francisco bay brine shrimpery kit, air pump, several powerstrips, small fan for air movement in canopy, timer, and several small heaters. $65 shipped to lower 48
metalarc 175w 5500k metal halide bulbs set of 2 good backup bulbs or grow lamps for refugium. used less than 2 montsh each. $20 shipped for both.
sunburst 12k 250w mh bulb used about 7-8 months great for a backup bulb or for acclimating your tank to mh's $25 shipped to lower 48
Also... I do have some LR, but I have had an overwhelming response of people in need of LR I probably have 40-50 lbs left and I sell it for $2.50 per lb.
I'm about 45-50 minutes from youngstown

ripped off

Originally posted by ripped off
how many times do you change your name sixtyf33t is the rap that bad. Still selling used equipment that you bought used, not knowing the age of as hardly used, just tested,under 6 months of age.

What a scammer wheres this guys power source for the ice cap dimmer.How did you test it when you didnt have the power supply. Dude you should give up and become a gypsy or pawn your used busted items at a flea market.SCAMMER!!!!!

rwp1202

We live in C Falls and are interested in the live rock and some of your lighting.
Please call 330-920-0935

W

weeeee

I haven't updated this for a while. Here's whats left:
48" pc "smartlite" 2x65w pc strip light. 48lX6X4.5H bulbs are used but have plenty of life left on them. $75 Local pickup only.
Iwaki wmd30rxlt unsure of age, but works like a champ. has some rust on the casing, but this does not affect performance. asking $80 shipped to the lower 48
UPS back ups pro 420. stand alone power source used for running powerheads and heater in case of power outage. retails $110-140 online. will sell for $40 local pickup only
aga 36" pc strip light 2x55w new bulbs 1 10k 1 actinic $50 local or $65 shipped to lower 48
Small aquarium accessory lot including 3 powerheads. (404, ca600, ca800(I believe) mag float 125, in tank thermometer, sea test hydrometer, acrylic hang on side specimen container, san francisco bay brine shrimpery kit, air pump, several powerstrips, small fan for air movement in canopy, timer, and several small heaters. $65 shipped to lower 48
metalarc 175w 5500k metal halide bulbs set of 2 good backup bulbs or grow lamps for refugium. used less than 2 montsh each. $20 shipped for both.
sunburst 12k 250w mh bulb used about 7-8 months great for a backup bulb or for acclimating your tank to mh's $25 shipped to lower 48