bunch of stuff for sale/long island N.Y.

fishamajig

My wife and I are both into fish and although I went the reef rout she was into freshwater planted tanks, and decided to give up the hobby and leave the addiction all to myself.
anyway here we go
(2) 55 gal tanks
(1) fluval 304
(1) fluval 204
(1) 48 inch power compact oddysea 4x 65 w with lunar lights
(1) 48 inch power compact coralife 2x 65 w
couple of heaters
and (1) 60 inch power compact orbit 4x65 w with lunar lights
I am looking for local pickup and can meet as far as the city, make me an offer on these items, I have not decided on a price but will entertain any reasonable offer.
also will trade items for lps corals, and or (1) 175 watt mh with ballast (plug and play)
also looking for iwaki return pumps and tunzie 6100 streans (without wave maker)
this is of course a wishlist but it cant hurt to try.
Thanks

lennon

Originally Posted by fishamajig
My wife and I are both into fish and although I went the reef rout she was into freshwater planted tanks, and decided to give up the hobby and leave the addiction all to myself.
anyway here we go
(2) 55 gal tanks
(1) fluval 304
(1) fluval 204
couple of heaters
I am looking for local pickup and can meet as far as the city, make me an offer on these items, I have not decided on a price but will entertain any reasonable offer.
also will trade items for lps corals, and or (1) 175 watt mh with ballast (plug and play)
also looking for iwaki return pumps and tunzie 6100 streans (without wave maker)
Thanks
Hey there. I live in Long Island too. I am not good at the offer thing..so can you please just let me know the minimum you would take for items.
thanks!! jashton5@optonline.net

lennon

Originally Posted by fishamajig
anyway here we go
(2) 55 gal tanks
(1) fluval 304
(1) fluval 204
couple of heaters
Thanks
We're trying to get info here..Can you respond and let us know?

treybomb

Originally Posted by treybomb
ilive in chicago but will give you 75 for one of the tanks

what about 125 for both

fishamajig

sure but how are you going to get em. it might be really expensive to ship. if you want the tanks it would have to be pick up, otherwise it might be cheaper to buy em new.

Z

zensaiyan

i am interested in the 60" PC light. I live in boston though, so it would have to be shipped. is that a problem and what price would you ask for it?