Buncha Pictures of my 55G Reef..(no corals :(:(:( i need some ..no money yet:(:(:( )

derekc

ihave a aquaclear 70 HOB Filter, AFluval Canister, Seaclone 100, Two penguin 1140 PHS, 2 Jebao 400 GPH PH, 250 Aqueon Heater, RIGHT NOW(backup) 48" 216PC ...till wed have 48" Tek T5 8x54W HO ..CANT WAIT!!!!
stocklist:
LMB,Scooter Blenny, Arch Eye Hawkfish,Yellow Tang, Domino and yellow tail damsels., purple tip anemone
Hermits,snails.
70 Lbs LS and 60 Lbs LR...

bill109

Originally Posted by derekc
ihave a aquaclear 70 HOB Filter, AFluval Canister, Seaclone 100, Two penguin 1140 PHS, 2 Jebao 400 GPH PH, 250 Aqueon Heater, RIGHT NOW(backup) 48" 216PC ...till wed have 48" Tek T5 8x54W HO ..CANT WAIT!!!!
stocklist:
LMB,Scooter Blenny, Arch Eye Hawkfish,Yellow Tang, Domino and yellow tail damsels., purple tip anemone
Hermits,snails.
70 Lbs LS and 60 Lbs LR...
looks good. hows the penguin/ emperor filter working for you?
do u swithc carbon and what not alot? i dont swithc mine cus it has all the benificial bacteria in it.
also keep an eye on the yellow tang. make sure he doesnt get stressed. tangs can be kinda touchy at times.
but looks good.
-bill109

nycbob

smart. invest in a good light fixture b4 adding any expensive corals! i hv like 3 sets of light sitting around.

bill109

before you do corals.. make sure u can maintain a regualr supply of the trace elements for the corals and get a test kit for them..
softies u wont have a promblem with but if u get into sps, and all the harder and more expensive corals make sure u can maintain them
tht was m mistake i tried one piece of a stony and it didnt make it.