BurnNSPY

Y

yostrat

Why don't you mind you're own business! No ones Taking business away from SWF.com. Don't bother me with your piss ant threats.
GET A LIFE!

burnnspy

There is nothing to agree with. The BB has rules and policies that are to be adhered to and it is my responsibility as a moderator to make that happen.
BurnNSpy

wally

I agree 100% with BurnNspy. Would you go into Wal-Mart and tell everyone to shop at K-Mart. They would kick you out in a heartbeat. Remember this board is run by a retail store and its 100% free to use. Follow its rules or go somewhere else.
As someone who moderates several email lists, and boards on other sites (mostly about fresh water fish, herps, and inverts)I would like to thank BurnNspy, Mr. Salty, and all of the other sharks who make this such a fine place to come. They don't get a lot of thanks but they are all appriciated.

piscesblue

I agree. This is a great BB and an invaluble source for info; if you don't like the rules, go some place else! Thank you for all of your help sharks! You have saved my arse several times.

lionfish

LionFish says.......
Like Burn said there is nothing to agree with. This is a free board that I think a lot of people like using and find useful so we don't need people like you starting trouble. The administrator pays for this board with his money and he happens to have a store on this site too. I don't think there is personally anything wrong with his wished of having no competition brought up. If you have a problem with it, talk to the admin of the board. I personally think this is a great site for info and we don't need people complaining about petty things. Just give info without trying to upset the board, huh.

bhav_88

Hey, Where did my post go? It was there a minute ago...
Anyway,
I personally think this is a great site for info and we don't need people complaining about petty things.
Ditto on that. Don't complain when you break the rules and get in trouble. If you are going to break the rules, you have to be good enough to not get caught. ;)

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Yost, you've been warned by me 2X already about this and now, again by Burn, so you've had fair warning. Looks like you don't value your membership here and, at this point, your membership here is of no value. Don't let the door hit you on your way out, and don't forget to take your boorish verbalism with you.

Y

yostrat

Beth,
You have erased other peoples input when they agreed with me. You are nothing of a moderator. I will now contact SWF and let them know I will no longer be purchasing any more livestock. I hope you can offset the loss.
name calling removed by BurnNSpy
I'll be around under my other ID and I hope you will enjoy knowing your helping me. Thanks Bhav-88 for your input.
Bye- Bye for now?
[ November 26, 2001: Message edited by: BurnNSpy ]

bhav_88

What? You act as if I was on your side! I think you are a little brat! You can't even follow the rules!

guys/girls....dont get me wrong here but why encourage this? Common sence tells that they know the other nick due to IP address.
Burn, Beth, yall are ok in my book as well as all the others!
Dan