Bust out the dive card!

sato

List how long you have been diving and any fancy places you have dove.
Ill go first:
I have been diving since 2000 and have ~150 logged dives.
I have made dives in:
Various lakes in and around Oklahoma
Various places along the Gulf side of Florida
The Florida Keys
Great Lakes
Various places along the California coast
All along the eastern Australia coast.
My favorite place to dive so far has been Port Douglas in Queensland, AU.
The worst place to dive has been the pond in my pasture :(
*note*
There is a town in Australia called Surfers Paradise... DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS NAME! This town is the most disgusting town I think I have ever been in, picture LA but really really dirty. It has a horrible shoreline with even worse surfing.

stachy

Diving for 16 years.
Best place - Cosomel - soneta (sp) cavern. There are a mix of fresh and salt water all in one place. It really cool because you can see different animals all in the same palce, and its a cave. It has was dry over a million years ago, so it hase Stalagtites (sp) and stalagmites (sp) everywhere.
Worst - Nigro Bar ( no lie - this is the real name. ) I did a check out dive here for search and rescue training. We could not see anything, not ever your hand. It was like diving blind fold. you have to count your kicks so you know where you are.
Total dives - 227 and counting.

molamola

I've been diving for ten years and have been to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Curacao, Puerto Rico, Florida Keys, and various silty spots in Texas. My favorite is Cozumel. I loved Palancar and the horseshoe, but there was far more variety in Curacao, but the visibility wasn't too great. Oh yes, and I lost count of how many times I dove in the 40,000 gallon tank at the LFS I used to work at.

ophiura

Certified 13 years ago, but have not too many exciting open water dives. Some quarries in Pennsylvania, Florida drift dives (manatees!), bit in Florida, San Salvador (Bahamas), and lots and lots in public aquaria and that same tank Mola's been in :D :happyfish If you count the places they are supposed to replicate, well then I've been some cool places :D

S

simm

Diving 5 years as a rescue diver for fire dept. Havent had time yet to go somewhere cool to dive. Hopefuly within the next year we will try for a vacation to the bahamas or something.

coachwah

10 years. Lots of dives...Cozumel (my fav also, about 30 dives), Florida (West palm to Key West and everywhere in between), Lake Huron (some decent wrecks), and lots of mudpuddles in Michigan. I'm thinking I might freeze and "get wet" this weekend as the water temps are almost bearable and I am getting way anxious.

scubanoah

I am a certified DiveMaster through PADI. I have been diving for 13 years. I have been to quite a few places, cozumel, curacao, saba, grand cayman, bonaire, just about every place throughout florida and the keys. My favorite probably being saba. It had the best dive site I have ever been on called Diamond Rock. Anyone ever been?

liverock27

I have been diving for 13 years and I have my Master Diver also through PADI (Put Another Dollar In). I have logged 300 dives, but I don't always log dives sites I have done in the past. The best place I have dived is the Blue Hole off of Nassau, Bahamas. It is in 60ft of water, but the hole goes down to a false bottom at 200ft. Sharks and Rays come here to breed. Worst place, Lake Sinclair, it's my back yard, but sometimes you just got to get in the water and swim around.