Butterfly Compatability?

richl

I have 2 Heniochus Butterflies in my 125 FOWLR. I would like to add 2 Kleini (Blacklip) Butterflies and one Threadfin Butterfly. I have had Klein's before and they are very gentle but the SWF site indicates that Threadfins might not get along with other Butterflies. Will this work if I add all 3 at the same time? I like butterflies, so if anyone has experience with them, please let me know what combinations work well and what the best timing is for new additions.
Thanks

revstu

I have a 220 gallon fowlr that has 6 butterfly fish living together with little aggression. I added a Kleins, Vagabond and Bannerfish as the first butterflys. Later I added a Threadfin, Raccoon and Facula without any major problems. From time to time the Threadfin and Raccoon chase the Vagabond but no damage has been done. One day when the Vagabond was being chased I put a mirror against the side of the tank and all the chasing stopped. The tank has been running for over two years and the butterfly fish have been in their for about a year. I have had no problems from the other butterflys.