Butterfly update (pic/vids)

aquaknight

Back in the old thread I had a Longsnout and Two Spot butterfly. Unfortunately the Longsnout passed away from flukes. I did dipped him twice, but needed to be in a tank dosed with Prazi-pro, but the tank was undergoing copper for Ich.
The Two Spot is doing well, eating mysis fairly strongly. I moved him temporary into a 12gal for Prazi-pro treatment. I guess he caught flukes from the Longsnout, his left eye is cloudy, he head shakes, etc. Couple vids of him eating mysis today.
http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/tsick72/?action=view¤t=twospot.flv

However today, I picked up a new, hopefully more hardy butterfly, a Heniochus chrysostomus
-- Threeband Pennantfish. LFS had two, a larger one, and this guy. Is a beauty to watch, love the way he moves. Ate mysis and bloodworms in the store no problem. You can see him eating a bit in the first vid, only a couple hours after intro to the tank. Very impressive.

aquaknight

Thanks Tara. Yea, the Longsnout was unfortunate. If I can find a Banks butterfly (Prognathodes aya) under $250, I'd love to get one as a replacement and have those complete my butterfly trio.