button polyps

okie fish man

i am new to this message board thing so i hope this is posted right.
i went to 3 of my local fish stores(the only salt stores in my area) to get a button polyps. no one had any 2 of the three said they dont get them in, and the other said he doesnt know when they will be getting any in. one guy in the store told me about saltwaterfish.com so i came and looked at it but just to get a buton polyps it will cost me(shiping is expensive) anyways i was wondering if anyone on this board could send me a frag of there button. i can send you 5 or 10 bucks for it. thanks

stupid_naso

I had to pay ten bucks for a very small rock of button polyps. Although I don't have any frags that I can sell to you, IMO you'll still have to pay shipping anyway.
My suggestion, why not get other stuff from SWF.com, then the shipping won't be that bad. If you have friends who have the same hobby, ask them to share the shipping with you. Probably they want to get something too.
I forgot to say, welcome to this BB :D .
Hope it helps...
stupid_naso

justinl

I just got some frags from <a href="http://inlandaquatics.com/" target="_blank">http://inlandaquatics.com/</a> and they were 9.99 to 16.99 each. I only had to pay 19.99 for overnight shipping and I got 3 frags and some bristleworms. The frgas were small but the quality was great.

brian'sreef

justin glad to hear those frags got there ok .. welcome Okie..... there are a lot of places you can go to get buttons and other corals .. online anyway.. i'd just do a search if you're not planning on buying from here.. good luck hope you find what you are wanting
Brian

justinl

The frags came in good condition. They made a mistake and sent me one of the wrong things and issued a credit to me right away. I wasn't disappointed with the customer service.
Inland aquatics is one of the few places I've seen that will shp to you overnight in a fedex-tube also which saves on shipping.