Buy now or wait???

rod_the_gh

I just got done putting my nano tank together!!! It sure gets pretty spendy. I'm letting it go through it's cycle and I am planning ahead. A few quetions though. I'm planning on getting a couple of clown fish and a cleanup crew. I will also eventually get an anemonie. I have a 10 lb. LR w/ LS. The thing is I'm moving to college in August and I was thinking on waiting on getting an anemonie until I move. What do you guys think I should do? Also is there a way to move the fish and LR/LS without killing everything?

babs

you will gets lots of replies on times for adding to your tank. Listen to them. I put anemonies in way to early and they have al died. First the tank wasn't cycled and up long enough, mine has been going since Jan. and i still can't keep most anemonies. I have curly-q's. but still if i put a different one in it will not flurish, and will eventually die. So take you time on the anemone, start with the rock and sand, then make sure the lighting is right, heater and filters, all that stuff first before fish or anemones.
Good Luck...

G

gixster

yes there is a way..When i moved i syphoned my water from my tank(85G) into containers and left just a little bit of water in the tank. I put my fish in a bag and put some oxygen in it. I also put my live rock into some of the buckets. I transported all of it to where i was going. I only did move an hour away though.

rod_the_gh

I'll wait for the anemonie until I move. I would think that they wouldn't be very good to move. Thanks for the replies.