Buying Fish online

gurleyp51

I everyone, Im not new to saltwater however buying online is deffantly something to think about and consider.
has anyone bought from saltwater.com or others and have you had good or bad experances. I have tried to contact them for conversation but they have no phone number and they dont return emails. any info would be helpfull.
my direct email is gurleyp51@cox.net or phone is 623-561-9321
Greg

cdangel0

Greg,
I have purchased from SWF.com - loved it, great packaging, healthy stock, and excellent customer service.
I had an issue with my hermit crabs slaughtering my snails, and they exchanged during the 14 day garuntee period with no problem.

crf230

Saltwaterfish.com is a great place to buy fish. In my experiance, They only send the heathiest thing they have. So far I have orderd crabs, blue tang. clown fish, mandein dragnot, star polyps, star fish. shrimp, and a bunch of other stuff. I have also ordered from a few other internet sites and they where great too. I like to buy stuff online, but I would make shore that the place where you are ordering the stuff from has atleast 7 day arrive alive garantee.

saltn00b

welcome to the boards,
ordering from this site and a few others that have guarantees have been nothing but rewarding experiences for me.
TIP - take advantage of the comments section in the order form to request sepcifics such as 'juvenile' or size requests etc.

bbb

We've been satisfied with the two places we've ordered. We get most of our animals from here but we've ordered lr from another place. The main reason we've ordered online is because there's only one place around here that sells saltwater stuff and the deals online are so much better.

julie853

I have ordered from here and other sites and have never had a problem.I find that the fish I order on line come to me healthier than the fish I have purchased at my LFS.

billyg

My only thing that kills it for me is the shipping.I know its a average rate.Like someone else stated its the only place to get fish.SWF is a great place to purchase from & not too many LFS have a 2 week guarantee.This is what is so great about this site :cheer: :jumping: