Cadlights 8 gallon

Hello everyone! I am very excited about this new tank. But before I get into details about the tank here is some background I just moved to Florida from Nebraska and when I was in Nebraska I had a 265 gallon reef. I sold that when I moved. Now that we are about settled I bought a small tank, only 8 gallons. So I am going to need lots of info on things like lighting and stuff. Ok now to the tank, it came with a led light system that was supposed to be the equivalent of a 48 watt T5ho. Here is the site www.cadlights.com. I have done some reading and the lights are not quite as strong a they sound so I went looking for extra lighting and found these Dymax Robot LED Clip Lights. If I used two of those plus the stock lighting do you think that would be sufficient to support all types of coral (soft, lps and sps)? I hope this makes sense but I would appreciate all opinions and suggestions!
Thanks Jake!

slice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish are good http:///t/392861/cadlights-8-gallon#post_3491175
Hello everyone! This in my first post ever on this site
and I am very excited about this new tank. But before I get into details about the tank here is some background I just moved to Florida from Nebraska and when I was in Nebraska I had a 265 gallon reef. I sold that when I moved. Now that we are about settled I bought a small tank, only 8 gallons. So I am going to need lots of info on things like lighting and stuff. Ok now to the tank, it came with a led light system that was supposed to be the equivalent of a 48 watt T5ho. Here is the site www.cadlights.com. I have done some reading and the lights are not quite as strong a they sound so I went looking for extra lighting and found these Dymax Robot LED Clip Lights. If I used two of those plus the stock lighting do you think that would be sufficient to support all types of coral (soft, lps and sps)? I hope this makes sense but I would appreciate all opinions and suggestions!
Thanks Jake!
Your profile says you have made 442 posts on this site.
Methinks you originally typed this post on another forum, then copied and pasted it here and forgot to edit that line out....are you two-timing us?!? Being unfaithful with another forum?!?
Just playing...can't help with the lighting question, someone will come along who can...