Calcium reactor and UV sterilizer

robchuck

What brand is the Ca reactor? One chamber or two? Does it come with a CO2 tank and/or CO2 regulator?

botha re in storage.. I will get pics this coming weekend.
The reactor does have a bottle, but I dont know about shipping regulations for those.. If you are in the ay area , Ca. though we can do a drop off / pick up thing.

enomadra

I am very interested in the CA reactor. Can you give me a brand name and list everything that comes with it like bottle, PH monitor, pump . I live in the Bay area and I could come pick it up. Plus how much do you want for it?
Thanks

msd2

Originally posted by The Croc Hunter
botha re in storage.. I will get pics this coming weekend.
The reactor does have a bottle, but I dont know about shipping regulations for those.. If you are in the ay area , Ca. though we can do a drop off / pick up thing.

Sounds great, I live in SF and travel to Oakland and Palo Alto on Mon & Weds so a quick pickup could work :) Let me know, and how much your lookin for it?

pics coming tomorrow.. I promise!
Also, if you are in the SF area, would you b interested in a frag swap sometime maybe?? I have a nice fuzzy mushroom that has separated onto my live sand bed!!

Here is the HOB refugium.. no name brand. Comes with light, little pump, and new MIRACLE MUD substrate.
Comes with everything pictured.
Make Offer

msd2

My mistake... the REFUGIUM is made by ECOSYSTEM aquariums.
:)

Wish I wuz ready to do a frag swap but alas im not nearly that advanced yet. but working on it :cheer:

msd2

Were you still interested in the equipment?

yup I sent u an email, let me know if u didnt get it.