cali tort for trade

small time

i have a about a half inch ready to be fraged my wife will be picking the corals if any that we will be traded.
she wants blue, but not sps (she hates sps)
i looken for all offers like ricordias and possible polyps or anything that is blue - pics would help
great deal for those looken for rare corals to place in your tank
mbzdp@netzero.com

robchuck

Where are you located? I'm in the Chicago area and have a rock with four blue rics on it, but I've had a few bad shipping experiences lately, so I only like to trade locally.

small time

i'm located out here in california
i to usually don't ship but just traded with attlm he's on the east coast also
shipping is big $$$ thats the only bad thing
i know alot of people that have the tort but most don't cut there corals up
i'm getting a new tank and i'm cutting up most or the corals before the c/o incase some don't make it

phreakemup

those are some real nice blue rics, arent they Clint??? I wonder who u got them from?? U probably got all the other stuff Isent u too, even though u told me UPS lost it.. Then u wanted more.. Well.. I guess u played me pretty good, hope ur proud of urself... Have a good life man.. I cant believe, that I even talked to u on the fone, like u were my friend or something.. What a crock of ----, aye??? Good luck in life my friend, u'll need it
Phreak

nm reef

Hmmm...sounds like there is a issue betwen a couple of members...lets keep the personal confrontations OFF the forum please.

Not taking sides here...don't even want to consider it...but this type of banter can result in problems ...maybe even the loss of this type forum...so please...the two of you come to terms someplace other than here.

phreakemup

ur right NM.. I apologize.. I shoulda left it at the warning I was trying to give everyone else.. That's all I was trying to do, but I got a little to personal.. Sorry bout that one
Phreak

S

spsaddict

anytime he wants to email me he can, as long as he decides that sending viruses is a stupid thing to do.( yeah i saw that one comin).. phreak, dvskin, chad whomever you want me to call you..if your ready to be civil ill be glad to hash this out as i have more than one complaint myself.. but as nm said this isnt the place, hence i didnt respond. anyhow, i might not get to it right away, be patient im helpin g build a house for the next few days i will get to it asap though...

phreakemup

u got mail my friend.. and there was no virus in any of my emails.. but either way, u still got mail
Phreak
DvS
CHAD

bigred

You've got mail. Looking at friday or the middle of next week for the trip down. Let me know.
Steve