call me exited, but...

fishmamma

Hi Lisa! Your new tank is rockin'!
I LOVE the vase, what a cool idea. I had to skip to the last page to post....pm'd you earlier. Congrats on the new set-up, I am off to catch up on the rest of this book, oh I mean post.

edit: is that a gran-baby?? Oh he is beautiful!

monalisa

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
http:///forum/post/2984859
Lisa, when you get a chance and take pictures, can you take on of your skimmer. I have been thinking of one for my 54 gal seahorse tank.
T
Hi Teresa,
I tried to get pictures of my skimmer, but it's situated so that it's impossible to get a decent shot. If you google cpr bak pak protein skimmer, you should come up with some sites that have pics of it though. Definitely worth looking into...this from a skimmer skeptic from way back.
So. We were in Curacao on a dive trip last week and I took tons of video of our dives. I'm in the process of learning the software to put it all together and set it to music. Should be really fun.
Spanko...what can I say.
I have a few pictures that I took of my tank again, but I have to wait till someone comes home to show me what I'm doing wrong with downloading them
. Hopefully I'll have them here this evening.
Fishmamma!!! How great it is to see you out and about here. Yes, that's my little grandson, Jonah. He just turned 2 years old last Thursday...my how time flies!
So, until I can post pictures again. I think that's it for now.
Lisa

monalisa

Ok, earlier today than expected, here are my latest pictures taken today after work... some oldies but goodies and others of my newer frags...still working on my collection.
Lisa