call of duty live names

A

alexmir

I LOVE COD4 for 360, mabye too much, but i dont care.
Anyways, my live name is UH Coogs5
PEople who like playing, and wouldnt mind getting on there to chat, i get so tired of hearing the 9 yr olds giggle to their friends while im trying to kill terrorist scum!!! haha
Also, if you are going to add me, and probably anyone else, make sure you send a message along with SWF, or something else in it, i usually dont add people when i get random friend requests.

A

alexmir

Nope, just GH DS, i pretty much stick to COD for now, play a little dance dance revolution now and then, and rarely assasins creed, never halo.

sickboy

III sickboy III
I usually don't log on until later at night with some of my friends, but we could always use another. I have been playing mercs 2 lately though...

perfectdark

Im Joeb102072 on PS3 However, Rebel and I never seem to be able to hook up though... LOL. I just prestiged for the 3rd time a few days ago. It makes the game interesting again. LOL.

perfectdark

Originally Posted by NigerBang
http:///forum/post/2754233
I think I am at level44 or so..no prestige...but I can get nasty with my p90
I stayed at level 55 for a while before i decided to prestige... at the time I thought it was the dumbest thing I could of done. But the headquarters rooms are awesome and you jump rank with the quickness so it brings the fun all back. Then there are those days when you swear you would miss them if you had a bat and swung at their heads. You just cant seem to get any kills no matter what you use. THOSE Are annoying times, times when my TV Almost meets my remote. Then I realize how much my TV cost me and I decide not too. LOL.

saltn00b

sign me up guys.
dr claw
i play nights and weekends, lvl 54 2nd prestige - i think i am done prestiging, idk

defcon11

COD4 is the best game to coem out on a system in YEARS!
defcon11 on PSN, and I think I'm on the 7th prestige lvl. I've been playing FPS since the original Wolfenstein on my 286 and remember the pain in the butt it was to play DOOM online, but when we did; man what an experience.