Camera for sell

nm reef

Recently purchased a Canon G5 so I may be interested in selling my Canon S45. Its about 18 months old and comes with origional box...all the instruction manuals...soft case to carry it in...and a 32 mb memory card.If anybody is interested in making a reasonable offer contact me at
nmreef@"killspam"cox.net
...just remove the "killspam" part.

nm reef

Hmmm...nobody is interested? I figured this would go quick here. Guess I'll have to offer it locally.:thinking:

nm reef

I'd hope to get at least $200 for the package. Its been a great camera for my first digital...if interested make a offer.

T

titansgurl

Hey there, Is there anything else you can tell me about it? How many Mega-Pixels? Does it have Macro Zoom? All that good stuff?

spline9

Heres a VERY in-depth review on the camera if youre looking for more info (includes photo samples)...

nm reef

dpreview has a very good review on the Canon S45 for those looking for additional info. The camera is in excellant condition...and still takes great pics.

nm reef

LOL...not edited...you forgot to attach it and I was to lazy to find it.
If a member here has a interest in purchasing this camera I'd gladly part with it...not the best around but it took decent pics for me while I used it. If I get a legit offer for $200 I'll part with it...if not I may just keep it.

nm reef

Sorry...$200 is firm(I can get more than that locally) and I don't do paypal...other arrangements would have to be made. I just thought I'd offer it here in case a hobbyist was in need of a decent digital camera. :thinking: