Can a lemonpeel angel be safely kept in a reef tank?

krishj39

I'm thinking about adding a lemonpeel angel to my reef tank. I've heard they are more likely than most dwarf angels to nip at corals. Has anyone kept one in a reef tank without it bothering the corals?
Similarly, I'd actually prefer a mimic lemonpeel tang, but I can't find one anywhere. If anyone has any idea where I can get one, please let me know. (Any other recommendations on this fish also welcome). kristopherjhoffman@NOSPAMhotmail.com (remove NOSPAM)
thanks guys
Kris

alsie

I have one & I got it from SWF and it's my favorite. (Will hand feed) I've just started adding corals and am watching carefully. He is one hungry fish always searching but haven't seen him nip anything yet. If he does I will have to get him out of there. You are going to have to make up your mind if your goint to go full reef or not. SWF's writeup is they are reef safe. I would continue doing what you are doing and ask in the forums & not to search for a answer that you want to hear but experience from others. It can be a expensive meal he has at your expense. And frustrating also. Good luck