Can anyone tell me about Cocoa Beach, FL?

crazyzeus1

We're looking for a 2nd home (condo) that's in Cocoa Beach area. Anyone know about it? Good condo buildings/bad locations to avoid? We want to be about 1.5 hrs from Disney & Cocoa Beach seems to have loads of great condos.
I know there's lots of Florida residents here...any suggestions?

qreef

Coco beach is cheap for condos and is not a great place to make a living. Not much to do there and if you want something to do then you have to travel more than 1hr for other attraction. You can see the shuttle launch every time and when it enter back to earth it will scare the hell out of you. You can go beach and fish (SW) all you want without a license.
Hope that helps

crazyzeus1

Originally Posted by Qreef
Coco beach is cheap for condos and is not a great place to make a living. Not much to do there and if you want something to do then you have to travel more than 1hr for other attraction. You can see the shuttle launch every time and when it enter back to earth it will scare the hell out of you. You can go beach and fish (SW) all you want without a license.
Hope that helps
Thanks! We're looking for a vacation home, so making a living isn't a concern. All we want to do is relax there...so it sounds great! :)
And I din't think about fishing...that's great!