can i add these?

i have a new tank fully cycled, had 5 damsels, took them out to add "real" fish.
what i have right now is a star, not sure of the name but it is brown with orange little spots on it, 12 hermit crabs and 10 nasarius snails, 1 cleaner shrimp (large), 2 pepermint shrimp.
had a pair of percula clowns (ocean caught) bought at ls and both had brooklynella and passed.
i want to add fish from saltwaterfish.com and want to order at the same time
2 percula clowns
1 lawnmower blenny
1 royal gramma
1 yellow cucumber
1 brittle star
possibly 1 small yellow tang
is this too much at one time? or can you give me suggestions.
thanks

poniegirl

Exact test readings would be helpful. One guy's normal is different from another, sometimes...
I think with a 75 gallon, Noah's habit of two by two would be safest. And I would say blenny and gramma first. Clowns after, and together.
I have never had cucumbers.
Research the compatability (and species) of your stars.
And personally, I'd hold off on the YT.

saltn00b

well you should have no trite whatsoever so that is a bit of a concern.
you should have at least a 10 g QT tank set up to quarantine these animals. i would do 2, no more than 3 small fish at one time because of the size of the QT and the size of the 75g. you can get away with it however, because the lawnmower blenny usually do not need to be QTd, they have a very powerful immune system. so you could acclimate your inverts and your blenny into DT, and then acclimate your percs and RG into your QT, to perform Hypo and then 1 month later bring em over to the DT. however if you havent done that before i would try doing the percs or the RG, and not all three. it will be less stressful that way. remember this is a hobby of patience. also, get the Percs not the same size so they dont fight, and hopefully mate.

my trite is 0 i just checked again and must have typed it in wrong.
i have set up a 10g qt tank, what exactly do i need in it as far as equip, right now there is a heater and power head.
i don't necessarily need to add all these fish at once, but wanted to order them here and the minimun is 79.00.
any suggestions are greatly appreicated.

saltn00b

you can always order a larger clean up crew. emeral crabs, snails, etc etc.
a QT tank should be bare bottom or plastic bottom, with PVC or Faux Coral for hiding places. Basically NO sand and NO rock because this is porous, Calcerous material that Ick needs to thrive. I have a small UV hanging on mine as well, and a PH or two to prevent Cyano.

saltn00b

i would suggest look up hyposalinity in the treatments or sticky FAQ section, there is alot of documentation on how to do it. any other questions i will try to answer or start a new thread dedicated to that process and your questions.