Can I paint my egg crate

iidylii

is it ok to paint my white egg crate black? I use it for my tanks top and white is ugly...could I use krylon fusion for plastics...was just worried about chemicals being around the tank water

iidylii

your right why black....im gonna go with something that really matches my living room and tank...LIME GREEN!o_O

lmforbis

I love lime green. If you are really worried you can buy black egg crate. BRS sells it and I bet you can find it on Amazon. If you want to go really flashy the also make silver.

iidylii

Haha that's ok I already bought a big white sheet of it so I'll just paint it...just have to decide on a color :~}

iidylii

Trying to upload a pic but it says it's to big and is not giving me the option to size it down so I'm guessing it's because I'm using my phone

iidylii

Got it! Lol. I decided on blue by the way I know u can't see very well but here it is along with my new light :~} image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

iidylii

Yesterday I got my acrylic rods in the mail so we will see how terribly this can go wrong now lol

iidylii

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stick my fish in a 20 gallon tank for a couple days so I don't have to rush setting up the rock :~}